Design Services include:- Consultations fo
* Homeowners – Find out how you can improve your property value either through a renovation or remodeling of your landscape
* Contractors and Landscape Maintenance – Need an occasional extra design hand or some planting recommendations to fix a troubled area for a client? Here is where you will find that help you need just when you need it!
* Developers – Assistance for the creation of landscape documents to help get your project approved through a City’s plan check process.
* Real Estate Brokers/Agents – Help your clients sell their properties quicker and for more through appropriate and modest adjustments in curb appeal. Assist your clients in determining what it will take to turn a ‘fixer-upper’ into a dream home. Evaluate the potential of a residential estate for the discerning client.
* Commercial clients – Curb appeal, renovation and remodeling your site, image shifting, neighborhood business owners reclamation of the streetscape.
* CPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design – how to make your property more secure and safe through landscape design)- Conceptual landscape plans
- Construction documents to assist contractors in building and installing your vision
Clients & Sites include:
- Residential – private and community
- Home Owners Associations
- Public Agency, including streetscape and boulevard
- Parks – Recreational, Neighborhood, Pocket
- Memorial Gardens – Healing Gardens, specialty theme gardens, sculpture gardens, Butterfly Gardens
- Community Allotment Gardens
Fees are custom tailored to your site, the scope of work, and your budget. Call for a quote today!